Monday, April 20, 2009

Updates on Life-Line

Hello Everyone!

 I would like to get everyone up to date on where I'm at with the planning of Life-Line. With about a month and a half left to plan, I am hoping to get a lot done before school is out. I definitely want to meet with Peoria Notre Dame's pro-life group asap. I will be contacting them again within the next day or so. I have spoken to Grace Presbyterian's Junior high group and I am speaking to their Sr. High group this week. I will also be speaking to Peoria Christian at their chapel this week if all goes according to plan. I have spoken to Bradley's Pro-life group also. I believe they might be a big help with preparing the signs for that event. 

Other than that, I am contacting WCIC tomorrow to let them know about the event and ask about any possible advertising of the event. 

I greatly appreciate any suggestions and advice. I was very blessed to have been able to attend the CIRTL meeting last Thursday and I hope to be able to make it to many more meetings in the future. Surprisingly, I enjoy folding paper!

I was also very encouraged when John-Paul Deddens spoke about his efforts with the youth in IL. I was very encouraged to hear his thoughts on how many youth truly support the pro-life cause. I am greatly looking forward to working with Bradley's pro-life group throughout the next few years that I will be spending there and would be honored to serve on their board! 

I'll continue with updates, but that's all I've got for now!

Thanks and God Bless!!

Alexandria Reynolds